Friday, May 19, 2017

"Wearing a linen ephod, David was dancing before the Lord with all his might." - 2 Samuel 6:14


Whatever I do, eat or drink, may I do it all for you Lord. May heaven's thundering lightning bolts of worship stab my heart with holy energy coursing through my veins. May worship enter into my bloodstream and electrify the vessels in me that carry life. May the platelets in my veins splash with joy as they flow to worship You, oh Lord. May the holy blood pressure of worship zestfully squeeze the hemoglobin in my system with a kind of pressure that makes me more carefree in Your presence. As for me, my heart was made to worship You. That is who I am. That is who I was created to be. When I feel this pressure in my blood to be who I really am, I end up being lighthearted with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment