Wednesday, July 18, 2018


It all starts in those moments when my heart begins to feel the ripples of the cosmic drum of the universe. As it beats, my body can't help but to start dancing for an infinite Being who vibrates my soul through his celestial soundtrack that powerfully reverberates through the universe around me. As the fibers of my being flex and thrust with rhythm and sweat, my spirit knows that I'm actually dancing in sync with a hundred billion other created beings who are also invigorated by joyfully trying to exert their finite energy to keep up with these cosmic notes that electrify the universe. I'm caught in the divine adrenaline of conforming my dance moves to the heavenly musical energy that bursts through and beyond time and space with an infinite density of creativity, vitality, and life that animates the galaxies.

My spirit loses its breath after a while. Not because of a lack of energy, but because after a moment, it realizes the inexhaustible colour combinations that keep vibrantly painting themselves across the wallpaper of the universe.

If this is what society chooses to label as being "religious", I'll gladly take whatever label they throw on me. As long as I don't miss out on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment